Business activity in Poland

We help in obtaining individual types of documents entitling a foreigner to conduct business activity in the territory of the Republic of Poland.

  • Registration of a limited liability company, general partnership, limited partnership, professional partnership in the S24 system
  • Registration of sole proprietorship
  • Establishing business contacts
  • Copy of documents from the National Court Register (KRS)
  • Copy of documents from the Mortgage Register
  • Certificate of non-arrears in the Tax Office
  • Certificate of non-arrears in Social Insurance Institution (ZUS)
  • Certificate of no criminal record from National Criminal Record (KRK)
  • Certificate of no criminal record of a legal subject from National Criminal Record (KRK)
  • Current excerpt from the Pledge Register
  • Certificate of entry of the subject in the Pledge Register
  • Assistance in obtaining a PESEL (tax identification number for people), NIP (tax identification number for companies) and REGON (National Official Business Register)
  • Creating a Trusted Profile
  • Wirtualne Biuro Zielona Góra – Comprehensive outsourcing of the company’s office services, including the address of the registered office in Zielona Góra