Employment of foreigners in Poland

We help foreigners and their future employers to obtain:

  • Work permits for foreigners in the territory of the Republic of Poland – type A, B, C, D
  • Seasonal permits type S
  • Work permit extension
  • Declarations on entrusting work to a foreigner from Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Russia and Ukraine
  • Submissions
  • Obtaining Starosta’s Information
  • Preparation of complete documents for obtaining visas at Polish Consulates with translation
  • Preparation of a complete set of documents for employment, including checking the correctness of previous employment documents
  • Keeping a reminder of employment documents
  • Assistance in obtaining NIP (tax identification number for companies), PESEL (tax identification number for people), housing registration,
  • Certificates of no criminal record from National Criminal Record (KRK)